Thursday, February 2, 2012

Career Goal

Although I am currently studying a Bachelor of Business (Events Management) and am working towards becoming an events co-ordinator, I tend to have second thoughts about the career I'm embarking on.

I've been told by some lecturers that it is a little difficult to gain jobs in the events field in the country and it is best to work in Europe as an event co-ordinator. The demand for event workers are increasing.

As I'm becoming more into health and fitness, I've been looking into studying to become a high school PE teacher. It's a big change from the business industry but I do see myself enjoying studying this course and working in this field.

As time changes, my mind changes. I guess we'll just have to see how I feel once I've completed my degree in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment